Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to complywith and be bound by the following terms & conditions of use, which together with our privacypolicy govern benefiz’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term “benefiz” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office isWhinfield House, Exton, Devon. EX3 0PZ. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It issubject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy,timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materialsfound or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that suchinformation and materials may cause inaccuracies or errors and we expressly excludeliability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, forwhich we shall not be liable. It should be your own responsibility to ensure that anyproducts, services or information available through this website meet your specific
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes,but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction isprohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of theseterms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to theoperator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminaloffence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links areprovided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that weendorse the website (s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website (s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document withoutbenefiz’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject tothe laws of England and Wales.
Benefiz Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Benefiz Ltd is registeredin England & Wales No. 9690263. Registered office: Whinfield House, Exton, Devon. EX3 0PZ. Theinformation and content of this website is intended for UK consumers only and is subject to UKregulatory regime.